Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Before you even ask, Helicopter Sex

So while cruising the Internets, I stumbled upon a sporadically lulzy site (more like shite, am I right?) called BeforeIDieIWantTo.org Guess what the site has users post? I feel like this is totally intrusive and epicly invasive. The standard answers are fall in love, have kids, travel the earth, and publish my novel. I feel likt if you weren't a cynical prick, you could infer that this means we're all striving towards the same goals in life. I'm in a bad mood though, so I'm in more of a mood to poke fun of these rubes. Here are some of the better entries, for the lulz.



There are the practical:









The creepy:









The stupid:
(I bet you do, horseface)








The Bawww:










And even the occasional epic win:

No comments: