Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Infinite Steez Media Network is Expanding
















It occurred to me recently-- why should I just have one blog that nobody reads, when I could have dozens? Clearly this shit works for Gawker (except for the part about nobody reading it-- I love me some Gawker) so why not for me. So, I have kicked off my first side project: The Steezonomist. TS will be the center for all financial news. It's sort of different from IS, and the acronym is a little bit better too. Also I use acronyms now. Anyway, The Steezonomist will be taking up some more of my time now, so we'll probably drop down to like one article a month. On the other hand, by definiton, TS requires about 20 articles a month, so that's cool.

Keep your eyes peeled for future growth to the infinite steez media network, and check out The Steezonomist for the real inside view on today's turbulent financial world.

Ace Out!

No comments: