Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Love Wikipedia Lists

I love wikipedia. Not as much as love ED, but I love it a lot. One of the best parts of Wikipedia, is that it's full of crazy shit-- for example their many lists. The follow is a selection of my favorite Wikipedia Lists:

List of Common Misconceptions
List of Gay Animals
List of Bowtie Wearers --
List of People Who Said They Were Jesus
List of Hoaxes
List of Ways to Accidentally Upset the Chinese
List of Weird Units of Measurement
List of Breastfeeding Activists
List of Japanese Words That Sound Like Some Other Japanese Word
List of Things Named After Einstein
List of Unusual Deaths
List of Drag Queens
List of Murdered Popes

Of course, this won't really be complete until we have access to the ultimate list.

Please note that this is not a top 10 list, which-- as I have previously noted-- are stupid as shit. This is instead, just a bunch of things I think are rad. I spared you my opinions and meaningless rankings.

Sorry for no posts lately, I've been working pretty hard on the financial site.

No comments: